Why Choose Reality Check?
During the past 18 years as a Certified Professional Home Inspector, Chuck has performed over 7500 Home Inspections.
"I pride myself in customer service," says Chuck. "I am detail oriented with excellent reporting skills. My job is to educate and inform my clients"
This helps to ensure a complete Inspection and thorough Report.
"That means an informed client."
In fact, we guarantee your satisfaction.
- Convenient Scheduling
- Friendly Customer Service
- We can coordinate the entire inspection process;
Not only the Home and Termite (WDI) Inspections; but setting the appointment between the buyer, seller and agents.
- Realtor's Supra Key Access
- FHA/VA/USDA Program Inspector
- Computerized; Easy to Read Reports
- ‘No Drama’ Reporting Style
- Inspection Report emailed within 24 hours
- Latest, most Effective IPM Methods and Chemicals
- You are protected by E & O Insurance
- We are always available to answer questions. Even after you’ve moved in to your new home.
- Texas Real Estate Commission – Professional Real Estate Inspector #10445
- Texas Dept. of Insurance – Property Inspector #18702101296
- Texas Dept. of Agriculture CA# 600857
- Licensed in Pest, Termite and Ornamentals
- SABOR – San Antonio Board of Realtors Affiliate
- ABOR – Austin Board of Realtors Affiliate
- InterNACHI – National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
-Texas State University – San Marcos
- 25 plus years of Construction and Related Inspection Services
- Qualified to train and educate Apprentice Home Inspectors